Work from home
A unique opportunity to participate in a global adventure. Qualifications below:
Primary language is German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, or Portuguese
· Fluent in English as a second language
· Comfortable doing casual written and oral translation between the primary language and English—professional/formal translation skills not required.
· Ability to take on a character, motivate people, improvise a monologue based on just a few speaking points.
· Personal computer with reliable Internet Access.
· Blogging fluency.
· Comfortable in front of a camera, with YouTube-style webcam fluency or willing to be trained.
Available to work flexible hours (you choose the hours) over the course of 9 months according to approximately these demands (actual hours/dates are subject to change within this total range of hours):
· 10 hours/week each December or January
· 16 hours/week each February 15 through June 15
· 8 hours/week each June 16 through August 15
· 24 hours the week starting August 16
Please contact email@example.com with examples of how you’ve created an online presence, a 2 min web cam video about yourself, and a copy of you CV/Resume.
TokyoSalary Month JPY: