People management is NOT required Due to Lenovo growth, we are seeking a Program Manager in the field of reverse logistics and depot repair to assist our team in our growing business. Location will be Narashino-shi, Chiba-ken. The Program Manager will be co-located with our repair provider and is responsible for managing all aspects of the contract with our service provider.
• Point of contact between Service Provider and Lenovo WW Services Group • Oversees daily operations in the service depot • Responsible for managing costs, schedules, and performance • Determines work priorities based on customer requirements • Managing service provider to contractual service level agreements • Analyzing and reporting daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics • Driving continuous improvement to maximize efficiency and realize cost savings • Resolve end user escalations and drive preventative quality / customer experience programs • Audit and reconcile weekly/monthly invoices and drive discrepancies to closure • Assist with new product introductions and assure readiness for product launch • Works cross-functionally with other departments and divisions to assure that project goals are met • Prepares and presents presentations, conducts meetings, walkthroughs and hosts customers and visiting personnel in a manner that exemplifies the Depot Facility as a model operation. • Participates in Business Development activities, supporting new business initiatives, preparing technical and cost proposal inputs, and participating in proposal and contract reviews and negotiations as required • Promotes cooperative, productive relationship with service provider • Accountable to Director of WW Depot for professional performance of position responsibilities
Key Interactions with: • Service Operations • Customers, Business Partners & Affiliated Partners • Internal and external stakeholders Position Requirements【Skills, Experience and Competencies 】
• Minimum 3 years operations experience and previous reverse logistics and depot experience with service providers and suppliers in IT industry • Detailed knowledge of service programs, metrics and service offerings. • Strong analytical skills with hands on analytic experience - ability to comprehend intricate business and technical issues, identify the best course of action and drive solutions with financial benefit • Team work in a multi cultural environment • Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with presentation abilities • Experience in developing partnerships and driving cross functional / cross company initiatives • High level of accuracy combined with a strong sense of urgency. • The ability to analyze large amounts of data, produce results and frequently update executive management. • Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree in Business and/or Logistics • Must have fluent spoken and written English language skills (TOEIC 750 or above) and native level of Japanese language skills • Strong proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Services/Warranty parts management and depot repair in the technology industry is preferred • Background in Operations preferred. • High Tech Industry experience
< Must Have the Competencies > 1. PLAN – Use facts and data to set achievable but challenging goals A) Leverages facts and date in planning to set the realistic and stretching goals
2. PERFORM – Own the tasks and drive for results A) Keeps his word. Does not make excuse and proactively offers solutions. B) Meets both internal and external expectations by leveraging resources to deliver consistent results
3. PRIORITIZE – Dedicated to meeting customer expectations A) Puts the customer need first and does not sacrifice the customers for temporary benefits B) Empowers others to meet customers’ need
4. EXECUTION – Implement business processes effectively A) Uses and analyzes systems, processes and performance trends for improvement B) Works effectively across the organizational matrix to ensure tasks are fully executed end to end.
Created: 2011-08-15 00:00:00
Location: Tokyo Salary Month JPY: Negotiable English Ability: Fluent Japanese Ability: Native Company: Lenovo